Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yet More Pics (Hey Im a photographer at heart)



I was able to take the girls back to the studio, but I still wasn't able to get very many pictures. It's very hard to concentrate on taking pictures of one when the other two are running around my workplace (one of them stinking to high heaven, but Im not naming names)... Anyway, we were lucky that Kenah was able to bring her violin home for the weekend so we could get some pictures with it. (shes a little off center, but Im just gonna pretend I meant to do that) She is very excited about playing, and is actually better than I would have thought. She's not screechy at all. :) Laryn is doing very well, getting really good marks in school and is very excited about being Frankenstein for Halloween (the monster, not the Dr.)
AJ is...two. In every way. I love the little girl to death though, I tell you, what a doll. Of course, the first picture I took was the best, after that it wall went downhill...( I made sure to bring marshmallows for immediate calming effect. I was willing to take on the sugar high in exchange after we left the studio)

I still plan on going back sometime, maybe on a Sunday when we're closed. I am trying to learna bout the lighting this way, and there are some settings on the camera I need to see what they do. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home