Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Haunts

Halloween has come and gone again, and I have yet to learn my lesson to buy/make costumes early, so as to not be in a rush the eve of halloween, beacause I feel like a horrible mom because I didn't do it early, and now I need to find the perfect costume. Maybe next year. Luckily, everything worked out for the best. Laryn, in a fit of Larynness, decided she wanted to be Frankenstein (the monster, not the doctor...as if people actually relate the name Frankenstein to Gene Wilder). I ended up making her costume but it all came together pretty well.
AJ wanted to be Cinderella, or at least a princess. Luckily shes still at that age where you can tell her an elmo t-shirt is a pretty princess dress, and she'll parade around in it. I got this snow princess outfit thinking she'd think it was a Belle dress, from Beauty and the beast, because Belle always wears a cape. She loved it. Plus she was much warmer than she would have been if I had gotten her a Cinderella outfit.

Kenah decided she wanted to be Daphne from Scooby-Doo. Im not even going to go into that story. Luckily that worked out pretty well in the end, too.
And apparently measuring cups are an integral part of trick or treating, because we couldn't leave the house without them. I missed the part of the night where they became useful, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home